10/31/10

Do The Time Warp

Halloweekend was fun! I did not dress up, but I definitely enjoyed seeing everyone's costumes! What I really wanted to mention today was that I went to the Carolina vs. Tennessee game yesterday. I got to sit in the student section for the first time. My cousin Nielsen came with me. So glad I got to see her! Below is both of us at the game, very early though, as you can see by the empty stadium. 
Chelsea and me.
J. Crew sweater, LaCoste shirt, Bailey 44 skirt, Sam Edelman boots, the ring and necklace are from Mykonos and my bracelet is from Aldo, I believe.
Right now I am watching Rocky Horror Picture Show in my sweatpants. I couldn't think of a better way to spend my Halloween. 

At church today the pastor spoke about the role of parents. It was so good to hear. Here is a verse mentioned that I want to share:

I will open my mouth in parables, 
I will utter hidden things, thing from old--
What we have heard and known, 
What our fathers have told us. 
We will not hide them from their children;
We will tell the next generation
the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord,
his power, and the wonder has done.
Psalm 78:2-4
The pastor said, "annoy people with how much you talk about God." That's my goal for this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3