8/15/10

COLLEGE.

So now I am in college. It's hard to believe I'm sitting in a dorm room right now about to begin the rest of my life. I am in love with the University of South Carolina. My future is finally in reach. I am going to have to learn a better method of learning people's names, however. That isn't one of my strongpoints. I am overwhelmed by the immense amount of buildings and people surrounding me. Yet, I feel like I have been here forever, as if home is just a dream. Rush begins tonight, classes begin Thursday, life is crazy. Please pray for me as I embark on this new chapter. I'm not sure if postings will come less or more frequent, but I do not have much to say right now.

Anyways, to the right is a picture of me on the first night (last night). On the way back to our dorm from the dining area the bottom fell out. Yes, that is why my hair is soaked, not because I took a shower.

Last night I read Romans 8. In it lies one of the most famous verses, and one of my personal favorites.

"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, nor angels or demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:38-39

He is with me, even when everywhere I look I see unfamiliar people and scenery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3