5/20/14

Catching Up: Charleston Photo Diary.


Hi, everyone. I feel like I should receive the worst blogging award due to my lack of attention over the past few months. My excuse is that I haven't had a lot to say, but I think that's untrue. I just haven't been sure of what I want this blog to be anymore. It seems to morph with my own interests and so I'm sorry it hasn't had a lot of consistency. Right now I seem to be taking a lot of pictures, rather than being the focus, which is just fine with me. I think I like it better that way. So, in an effort to catch everyone up on the past few months, I'm just going to post my favorite photos I've taken this year periodically over the next few weeks. We shall see where it goes from there.

Now, here are my favorite photos I took this weekend while I was visiting friends in Charleston.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3