5/7/13

Stripes.

And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another--and all the more as you see the Day approaching. 
Hebrews 10:24,25

Hi everyone. I'm almost done with finals which means I will have so much more time to write and take pictures for all of you to see! Just two short stories to go and I will be home free. Maybe I will share them with you when I'm done, if you promise not to be too hard on me. 
Anyways, I wore this outfit last week to a Band of Horses concert. It was a great concert and this ended up being the perfect thing to wear seeing as it was indoors. I love this top. I've been wanting some peplum for a while but could never find a top that fit me right. I love the nautical stripes on this one. And once again, my favorite jeans. 




peplum top--from Belk
jeans--Paige
shoes--Kork Ease 

Have a great evening! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3