1/28/11

Eclectic Equestrian

 So last weekend I decided to go home. I got to spend some much needed time with Hardy.
 We tried these things that looked like Macaroons, I don't think that's what they were, though.
 Dodger.
I found this recipe online for Crispy Potato Bake. It was simple and delicious.

 I was playing with aperture while at the farm.

 Jagger.
 I love this photo of Hardy.
 Cabbige up close.





 He watches me come and go. It makes leaving so difficult.
 Really high aperture, love it.

One of the main reasons I came home, so I could play ABBEY ROAD on my TURNTABLE. Life is good.
So I've been sick since Tuesday. It really is no fun. 
My life source for the past 4 days. My only option left to get rid of this virus is to rest rest rest. So I thought what better time to update the blog. Prayers for healing, please. 

"Surely it was for my benefit
that I suffered such anguish.
In your love you kept me
from the pit of destruction;
you have put all my sins
behind your back." 
Isaiah 38:17

I read this last night, how perfect. It's all for our benefit. He loves us so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! Let me know what you think!! <3